This book was fabulous! I have come across it multiple times this year and I finally decided to check it out, and it was a wonderful decision if I do say so myself. As my silly title says, this post is going to be pretty short because I don’t want to go into too deep of details, so if you want to know more please comment!
Why I loved it:
- Cozzo touches on some tough topics that were handled so well in my opinion. She tackles living with a life-altering injury, life-altering decisions, and relationships.
- The new look on the “bully” interested me. They’re still people with feelings that I hadn’t really thought about it until I read this book.
- The journey that Nikki goes of finding herself and forgiving herself is very vulnerable.
- Pax is such a lively character and what he faces is honest and so well portrayed for the reader. He’s the first character in a wheelchair that I’ve come across and I think Cozzo did a great job with him as a character.
- The romance is realistic and sweet. It’s not insta-love and the issues they face and the way they handle them is very real.
Please read this book if you like romance, self-discovery, and just an all around feel good book!